D1270W - 12.5" Universal Pole Mount LCD Monitor Arm & Bracket
* for 1.25 - 2.5" poles *
New! Call us if you have a 1" or 3" pole (read below)
* Reg. Price: $155.00
* Sale Price: $128.00 + 12.00 Shipping
Now also available in Black (+ $10.00)
Easily attach a LCD monitor or iPAD to a dental chair or any 1" - 3" diameter pole!
- Mounts to 1.25" (32 mm.) to 2.5" (64 mm.) diameter poles (optional: extra clamp for 1" poles or extra bolts for 3" poles)
- Distance from rear of monitor to pole edge: 12.5"
- Holds monitor weights up to 23 lbs.
- Tilt: up and down; Swivel: 180 degress left to right
- Monitor rotates 360 degrees
- LCD display can be viewed in landscape or portrait mode.
- VESA 75 & 100 mm hole pattern mount standard.
- Arm square tube: 1.25 x 1.25"
- Motion torque is adjustable at all articulations.
* Tip: attach an iPAD to this or any of our LCD mounts with the new D-IP iPAD Holder .
This adjustable universal pole-mount LCD arm has 3 points of
articulation: 2 swivel points (next to the pole and behind the
monitor) and the tilt motion immediately behind the monitor
bracket. This arm includes a VESA standard hole pattern for easily
mounting a flat panel display.
The image above shows that a monitor can aimed at the floor. The
torque of the moving articulations can be easily adjusted with the
included Allen wrench. Simply remove the protecting caps and set
the torque to your requirement.
Please call us if you are not sure if your monitor is VESA
This monitor arm allow sthe screen to rotate 360 degress (landscape
or portrait view). The steel pole clamp mount will attach a LCD
monitor to most common sized poles used in medical and dental
office equipoment. A must for rapidly mounting LCD monitors in
dental chairs, trade show exhibits, industries, etc... Strong
proved design will ensure years of use.
Optional Extra Clamp for 1" poles (DPA-1): for 0.80" - 1.5" diam. poles. Extra long bolts for poles up to 3"
diameter are available. Select via the drop-down when ordering.
DPA-1 1" Optional Pole Clamp