DF17CL Pole-Mounted ArticulatedLCD Monitor Arm - Clamp for Desk or Wall
Clamp Mount & Height Adjustable LCD Pole Bracket
* Reg. Price: $188.00
* Limited Time Sale Price: $149.00!
+ $15.00 Shipping (Ground contiguous US. Please call for faster options)
BACK IN STOCK! Now also Grommet mount version available!
This articulated LCD arm comes in 2 versions:* Dimensions:
1) DF17CL: clamp on table AND can also be installed to a wall or on a counter w/o overhang (2-piece C clamp).
2) DKFL17GR: same as above but with a grommet mount, instead of clamp mount:
- Pole Height: 17 3/4"
- Pole Diameter: 1 3/8" (35 mm.)
- Clamp opens up to 3", attaching to most counters & desks
- LCD Bracket plate is compatible with VESA 75 & 100 mm standard hole patterns
- Articulated Monitor Arm extends from 4.5" to 17"
- Monitor's height can easily be adjusted anywhere along the pole
with the height adjustment handle
- Monitor can tilt, swivel and rotate AND turn 360 degress around the pole. It can face anywhere.
- LCD bracket total swivel: 270 degrees; total tilt: 220 degrees (only limited by the size of the monitor)
- Includes cable management clips
- Ideal monitor weight: up to 23 lbs.
- Easy Torque adjustability for all motions
* Installation options:
1) Clamp-on a desk or table or attach to a wall (DF17CL)
2) New! Grommet mount, instead of clamp (select DKFL17GR when ordering).
* Tip: When attached to a wall, you are actually setting up an extendable PLUS height adjustable
LCD wall mount arm, as you can adjust the height aong the pole, for standing or seated position, along the 17 3/4 pole height!
* Color: Silver
Now you can install a height-adjustable Pole LCD arm) (and even an
iPAD) on a desk without a space-robbing stand. With the cantilever
arm you simply push or pull the LCD to any viewing position and out
of the way when not needed. Simply clamp it onto your surface or
attach it to a wall (DF17CL). The clamp makes it easy to install and re-install in seconds.
New! Add the optional D-IP iPAD Holder bracket and use your iPAD
with this arm:
* Please call us with your project questions.