DW50B (ex-D170B) LCD Monitor Wall Mount Bracket - Flat Screen:
Swivel / Tilt / Rotate
* Dimensions:* List Price: $152.00
- Length: 5.25" from wall to VESA plate (rear of monitor)
- Hole Pattern for monitor: VESA 75 x 75mm & 100 x 100mm.
- Base: 3.12" W x 1" D x 4.75" H
* Load: holds LCD monitors up to 22 lbs (10 kgs.)
- Super Sale Price: $58.00 + Shipping $12.00 (continental USA)
This heavy-duty wall articulating LCD Mount bracket, comes with all
the necessary hardware, including special wall anchors, a level and
an oversized Allen wrench for torque adjustment. When used
straight, the flat screen's rear cover will be 5.25" from the wall.
If a flush lcd wall mount is required, we recommend our D172A Flush
Mount LCD Monitor Bracket.
* How to mount the LCD? a) Attach the monitor to the VESA plate (right side of the
picture); b) Affix the inner part of the base (left part shown
above) to the wall with the hardware provided; c) Attach the other
part of the base w/monitor to the wall-base with the 4 bolts shown
above. This base is made of strong, 3mm. thick steel.
As shown above, the torque can be easily adjusted with the provided
wrench, to achieve the desired ease of movement when arranging the
viewing angle. Simply remove the protective caps and adjust the
torque bolts.Both articulations can be adjusted.
This LCD bracket can also be used to affix a flat panel screen to a
counter, with adjustable tilt angles, as shown below:
Click here to see more LCD monitor mounts, for mounting on a wall,
pole or pole cart...