DP-855BS Height Adustable Pole & Wall Mount LCD arm
Fits 1.25 - 2.5" diam. poles (see below for 1" or 3" diam. poles)
* Reg. Price: $183.00
* Sale Price: $168.00 + 18.00 Shipping
- Mounts to 1.25" (32 mm.) to 2.5" (64 mm.) diameter poles; an
extra clamp is available for 1" poles; special bolts for 3" poles)
- Pull-down / extendable / orientable LCD arm
- Arm swivels 180 degrees (side to side)
- Screen rotates 360 degrees; pivots 180 degrees (ceiling / floor /
- Motion torque is adjustable
- Height and orientation can be adjusted in seconds
- Extension range: 20" when 100% horizontal
- Height range: 14" when at most upright position, which will have a 25 degree
tilt (please see image above)
- VESA compliant hole pattern: 75 & 100mm.
- Monitor weight up to 20 lbs.
This height-adjustable pole-mount LCD arm can be attached to a pole or a wall. It allows to pull-down the
monitor, while extending its reach. You can also make the LCD
screen face 100% to the sides, floor or the ceiling.
The torque of the LCD bracket can be easily adjusted, as well as
the arm's extension.
Screen can rotate 360 degrees (landscape or portrait). This
all-steel pole-clamp LCD arm attaches to common sized poles used in
most dental chairs. The pole must be very firm, due to the weight
of the monitor and the daily adjustments. Strong proven design and
construction that will ensure years of use.
* Options: select your choice by using the drop-down when ordering.
1) DPA-1 Optional Extra Clamp for poles from 1" to 1.5" diameters:. Simply swap the original clamp for the DPA-1.
DPA-1 Optional Pole Clamp for 1" diam. poles
2) D3 bolts: special bolts for poles up to 3" diameter.
3) D-IP iPAD holder: now you can attach an iPAD to this arm or to any of the LCD arm on our website with the
optional D-IP IPAD Holder for VESA 100 mm brackets.
* How to mount a lcd monitor? Please call us if you are not sure if your monitor is VESA
compliant, or for advise on the different alternatives for your